• U. Jha, Some Issues in Nyaya, Mimamsa and Dharmasastra (New Delhi: 1996).
• U. Jha, A Primer of Navya-Nyaya Language and Methodology (Kolkata: 2004).
• U. Jha et al. (eds), Nyaya Vasistha: Felictation Volume of Prof. V.N. Jha (Kolkata: 2006).
• V.N. Jha (ed.), Relations in Indian Philosophy (New Delhi: 1992).
• V.N. Jha (ed.), Jaina Logic and Epistemology (New Delhi:1997).
• V.N. Jha (ed.), Language, Grammar and Linguistics in Indian Tradition (Delhi: 2010).
Centre of Advanced Study in Sanskrit at the University of Pune
More India when?
when are you going to move ahead of 6th century , i recently learned about the philosophical debates after 10th century and the development of Nyaya-Nyaya(Neo-Nyaya) School of Logic and it's advancements in the field of set theory and infinite regress, they also were able to refute the "Gettier" Problems given to them by Srihasa . the Neo-Nyaya also broke into two schools one of which is still active inside Varanasi Sanskrit UNIVERSITY.
Yes I definitely hope to pick up the story of India and carry on until even the 20th century. But I'm afraid that will be a while, at the very least we need to finish Africana and then I will be doing classical China with Karyn Lai. So, at the earliest after that, hence we are talking about at least 4-5 years from now!
Add new comment