387. Helen Hattab on Protestant Philosophy
An interview with Helen Hattab on the scope and impact of scholastic philosophy among Protestants.
• H. Hattab, Descartes on Forms and Mechanisms (Cambridge: 2009).
• H. Hattab, “Aristotelianism and Atomism Combined: Gorlaeus on Knowledge of Universals,” Perspectives on Science 24 (2016), 285-304.
• H. Hattab, “Early Modern Roots of the Philosophical Concept of a Law of Nature,” in W. Ott and L. Patton (eds), Laws of Nature (Oxford: 2018),18-41.
• H. Hattab, “The Metaphysics of Substantial Forms,” in B. Hill and H. Lagerlund (eds), The Routledge Companion to Sixteenth Century Philosophy (London: 2017), 436-57.
• H. Hattab, “Hobbes’s Unified Method for Scientia,” in M.P. Adams (ed.), A Companion to Hobbes (London: 2021), 25-44.