17. Jessica Frazier on Hinduism and Philosophy
An interview with Jessica Frazier about philosophical ideas and arguments in the Vedas, Upanisads and later Hindu texts.
• J. Frazier, Reality, Religion and Passion: Indian and Western Approaches in Hans-Georg Gadamer and Rupa Gosvami (Lanham: 2008).
• J. Frazier, "Natural Theology in Asian Religions," in R.R. Manning (ed.), The Oxford Handbook of Natural Theology (Oxford: 2013).
• J. Frazier and G. Flood (eds), The Bloomsbury Companion to Hindu Studies (London: 2014).
• J. Frazier (ed.), Categorisation in Indian Philosophy: Thinking Inside the Box (Farnham: 2014).