• H. Anzulewicz and J.R. Söder (trans.), Albert the Great: Über den Menschen (De homine), (Hamburg: 2004).
• S. Baldner, “St. Albert the Great on the Union of the Human Soul and Body,” American Catholic Philosophical Quarterly 70 (1996), 103-20.
• A. de Libera, Albert le Grand et la Philosophie (Paris: 1990).
• F. Kovach and R. Shahan (eds), Albert the Great: Commemorative Essays (Norman: 1980).
• G. Meyer and A. Zimmermann (eds), Albertus Magnus, doctor universalis, 1280/1980 (Mainz: 1980).
• I. Resnick and K. Kitchell, Albertus Magnus and the World of Nature (London: 2022).
• O.P. Senner et al. (eds), Albertus Magnus. Zum Gedenken nach 800 Jahren: neue Zugänge, Aspekte und Perspektiven (Berlin: 2001).
• J. Weisheipl (ed.), Albertus Magnus and the Sciences: Commemorative Essays 1980 (Toronto: 1980).
Stanford Encyclopedia: Albert the Great
I know that I shouldnt be
I know that I shouldnt be complaining about something that is both of extremely high quality and totally free, but....
two-week intervals between the episodes of western philosophy is too long. same can be said about the episodes of indian philosophy. is it possible to publish them at smaller intervals?
I would love to do that, but putting out an episode once a week is already quite a struggle - doing all the research, writing, recording etc is quite time consuming. To be honest I suspect that the majority of listeners are not "caught up" as you apparently are, so they are working through the old episodes anyway rather than waiting for each new one to appear.
Add new comment