259. Richard Cross on Philosophy and the Trinity
Medieval discussions of the Trinity charted new metaphysical territory, as we see in this interview with Richard Cross.
• R. Cross, Duns Scotus, Great Medieval Thinkers (New York: 1999)
• R. Cross, Duns Scotus on God (Aldershot: 2005).
• R. Cross, "Relations and the Trinity: The Case of Henry of Ghent and Duns Scotus," Documenti e studi sulla tradizione filosofica medievale, 16 (2005), 1-21.
• R. Cross, "Quid tres? On What Precisely Augustine Professes Not to Understand in De Trinitate V and VII," Harvard Theological Review, 100 (2007), 215-32.
• R. Cross, The Medieval Christian Philosophers: an Introduction (London: 2014).