43. We Beg to Differ: the Buddhists and Jains
An introduction to philosophical developments in Buddhism and Jainism up to the time of Dignāga in the sixth century AD.
• P. Balcerowicz (ed.), Jaina Epistemology in Historical and Comparative Perspective (Stuttgart: 2000).
• K.N. Jayatilleke, Early Buddhist Theory of Knowledge (London: 1963).
• K. Potter (ed.), Encyclopedia of Indian Philosophies, 19 vols (Princeton: 1977-2015), vols. 8-10, 14, 17.
• P. Williams, Mahāyāna Buddhism: the Doctrinal Foundations (London: 2009).