• B.C. Cooper, "'They are Nevertheless Our Brethren': the Order of Eastern Star and the Battle for Women's Leadership, 1874-1925," in P.P. Hinks and S. Kantrowitz (eds), All Men Free and Brethren : Essays on the History of African American Freemasonry (Ithaca: 2013).
• B.C. Cooper, Beyond Respectability: The Intellectual Thought of Race Women (University of Illinois Press, May 2017).
• B.C. Cooper, S.M. Morris and R.M. Boylorn (eds), The Crunk Feminist (New York: 2017).
• B.C. Cooper and T.B. Lindsey, M4BL and the Critical Matter of Black Lives (Honolulu: 2018).
• B.C. Cooper, Eloquent Rage: a Black Feminist Discovers her Superpower (New York: 2018).
Was Dr. Cooper on the Daily Show w/ Trevor Noah?
Her voice sounds familiar. I'd look it up but I'm I'm on the road. Thanks for your work and the research everyone does to create this podcast. Salud!
Yes, indeed, there is a little clip of the appearance on YouTube. She is quite prominent in the media, I believe, and rightly so. When we interviewed her, it was very clear she had a lot of experience with the situation!
Add new comment