28. Chike Jeffers on Precolonial African Philosophy
Co-host Chike Jeffers and Peter chat about the themes and questions raised by the podcast so far.
• C. Jeffers (ed.), Listening to Ourselves: A Multilingual Anthology of African Philosophy (Albany NY: 2013).
• C. Jeffers, “Embodying Justice in Ancient Egypt: The Tale of the Eloquent Peasant as a Classic of Political Philosophy,” British Journal for the History of Philosophy 21 (2013), 421-42.
• C. Jeffers, "Kwasi Wiredu et la question du nationalisme culturel," Critique 771-772 (2011), 639-49.
• C. Jeffers, “Strategies of Organization: Paget Henry and Traditional African Philosophy,” in M.P. Banchetti-Robino and C.R. Headley (eds.), Shifting the Geography of Reason: Gender, Science and Religion (Newcastle-upon-Tyne: 2006).