35. Ujjwala Jha and V.N. Jha on Nyāya
The First Family of Indian Epistemology joins us to discuss the theories and later influence of the Nyāya school.
• U. Jha, Some Issues in Nyaya, Mimamsa and Dharmasastra (New Delhi: 1996).
• U. Jha, A Primer of Navya-Nyaya Language and Methodology (Kolkata: 2004).
• U. Jha et al. (eds), Nyaya Vasistha: Felictation Volume of Prof. V.N. Jha (Kolkata: 2006).
• V.N. Jha (ed.), Relations in Indian Philosophy (New Delhi: 1992).
• V.N. Jha (ed.), Jaina Logic and Epistemology (New Delhi:1997).
• V.N. Jha (ed.), Language, Grammar and Linguistics in Indian Tradition (Delhi: 2010).
Centre of Advanced Study in Sanskrit at the University of Pune