414. Henrik Lagerlund on Renaissance Skepticism
No doubt that we're in good hands with interview guest Henrik Lagerlund, who brings his expertise in the history of skepticism to bear on the French Renaissance. Including a look ahead to Descartes!
• H. Lagerlund, Rethinking the History of Skepticism: The Missing Medieval Background (Leiden: 2009).
• H. Lagerlund (ed.), Routledge Companion to Sixteenth Century Philosophy (London: 2017).
• H. Lagerlund, Knowledge in Medieval Philosophy (London: 2019).
• H. Lagerlund, “Medieval Skepticism and Divine Deception”, in G. Velteri et al. (eds.) Skeptical Paths (Berlin: 2019), 127-46.
• H. Lagerlund, Skepticism in Philosophy: A Comprehensive, Historical Introduction (New York: 2020)
• H. Lagerlund, Skepticism (Stockholm: 2022).
• H. Lagerlund (ed.), Medieval Scepticism, special issue of Theoria (2022), vol. 88, issue 1.