224. Kent Emery on Institutions of Learning
Kent Emery joins Peter to discuss the effects of monastic and university culture on medieval philosophy.
• K. Emery, Monastic, Scholastic and Mystical Theologies from the Later Middle Ages (Aldershot: 1996).
• K. Emery and M.D. Jordan (eds), Ad Litteram: Authoritative Texts and their Medieval Readers (Notre Dame: 1992).
• K. Emery and A. Speer (eds), After the Condemnation of 1277 : Philosophy and Theology at the University of Paris in the Last Quarter of the Thirteenth Century (Berlin: 2001).
• K. Emery (ed.), Philosophy and Theology in the Long Middle Ages (Leiden: 2011).