• A.M. Duster (ed.), Crusade for Justice: the Autobiography of Ida B. Wells (Chicago: 1970).
• J. Jones Royster (ed.), Southern Horrors and Other Writings: the Anti-Lynching Campaign of Ida B. Wells, 1892-1900 (Boston: 1997).
• I.B. Wells, Southern Horrors: Lynch Law in All Its Phases (New York: 1892).
• I.B. Wells, A Red Record: Tabulated Statistics and Alleged Causes of Lynchings in the United States (Chicago: 1894).
• I.B. Wells-Barnett, Mob Rule in New Orleans (Chicago: 1900).
• P.J. Giddings, Ida, a Sword Among Lions: Ida B. Wells and the Campaign against Lynching (New York: 2008);
• L.O. McMurry, Keep the Waters Troubled: The Life of Ida B. Wells (Oxford: 1998).
• P.A. Schechter, Ida B. Wells-Barnett and American Reform 1880-1930 (Chapel Hill: 2001).
• S.L. Silkey, Black Woman Reformer: Ida B. Wells, Lynching, and Transatlantic Activism (Athens: 2015).
• A.D. Sims, Ethical Complications of Lynching: Ida B. Wells’s Interrogation of American Terror (New York: 2010).
Add new comment