• L.R. Gordon, Fanon and the Crisis of European Man: An Essay on Philosophy and the Human Sciences (New York: 1995).
• L.R. Gordon, T. D. Sharpley-Whiting, and R.T. White (eds), Fanon: A Critical Reader (Oxford: 1996).
• L.R. Gordon, Existentia Africana: Understanding Africana Existential Thought (New York: 2000).
• L.R. Gordon, An Introduction to Africana Philosophy (Cambridge: 2008).
• L.R. Gordon, What Fanon Said: A Philosophical Portrait of His Life and Thought (New York: 2015).
• L.R. Gordon, Freedom, Justice, and Decolonization (New York: 2021).
Translation of Fanon Title "Les Damnés de la terre"
I think Prof. Gordon prefers to keep the title in the French because it is doubtless a deliberate echo of "L'Internationale," the first socialist, and then communist, anthem of long standing.
Add new comment